FREE ROBOTICS CLASS
AT EXTREME STEAM SCIENCE KIDS
Saturday, November 19, 2016
11:00am – 12:00pm (3s, Pre-K & Kindergarten)
12:30pm-1:30pm (1st – 2nd Grade)
2:00pm – 3:00pm (3rd – 5th Grade)
- Learn to program Dash & Dot and Kibo Robots
- Learn to code as you play with your new robot friends
- Dash & Dot interact with the world using sensors. They can hear sounds, detect objects, and know if you are moving them.
- Program Dash & Dot to do anything you imagine. Deliver a message to a friend, have a dance party, and even navigate through an obstacle course.
- Children build their own robot with KIBO and program it to do what they want. The child creates a sequence of instructions (a program) using the wooden KIBO blocks. They scan the blocks with the KIBO body to tell the robot what to do. They press the button and the robot comes alive.
- Learn basic coding concepts
- Focus on Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
Location: Extreme STEAM Science Kids at Park Shore: 450 Deer Park Road, Dix Hills
This is NOT a drop off event. All parents/caregivers are invited to have refreshments in our Parent Lounge.
Please fill out the form below to register your child(ren) for the FREE Robotics Class on Saturday, November 19, 2016.
Over 1 million STEM jobs by 2020? Get ready…Geek is the new cool! Register for a FREE Robotics Class. Give your child the opportunity to experience the latest in computer science technology. Spaces are limited. Register now!